Recurring

Worship – Sanctuary

We gather in the sanctuary to worship and praise God on Sunday mornings at 10 a.m.  All are genuinely invited and warmly welcome. Services include litanies and prayer, Scripture, sermon, and song. At this time amid the Delta surge, TPC asks all to wear masks.  The sanctuary has recently undergone a significant HVAC renovation to…

Recurring

Worship – Livestream

Join in TPC's 10 a.m. service via Livestream, accessible on Facebook and YouTube, or on our website here. To access the 10 a.m. Livestream Bulletin, please click here.

Recurring

The Bible Speaks to You: Book Study

Zoom

For many of us, questions about the bible abound. How did the bible come into being?What does it mean when believers claim the bible speaks authoritatively? What about those miracle stories that contradict the laws of nature? Is the bible a just book of do’s and don'ts or, does the bible tell the grace-filled story…

Recurring

Sing with Understanding: Our Worship Music Explored

@TowsonPres Facebook

Posted to Facebook and YouTube ! Join TPC’s music director, Stephen Harouff, for a closer, slower, more deliberate look at our hymns, anthems, and responses used during worship. Discover why we might sing that text and how it can be used in our faith formation.

Recurring

First Read

Sanctuary

Come a few minutes early to worship during the month of July and begin exploring that day’s Scripture. Within this small (and informal!) group, feel free to share your thoughts…

Recurring

Worship – Sanctuary

We gather in the sanctuary to worship and praise God on Sunday mornings at 10 a.m.  All are genuinely invited and warmly welcome. Services include litanies and prayer, Scripture, sermon,…

Recurring

Worship – Livestream

Join in TPC's 10 a.m. service via Livestream, accessible on Facebook and YouTube, or on our website here. To access the 10 a.m. Livestream Bulletin, please click here.

Recurring

Circle 13

Thompson Hall

A lively group of women that meet for friendship and study. A faith-based book or Bible study is chosen by the group and broken down into chapters for study September-May.…