Outdoor Movie Night

Let's close out the summer together with an... OUTDOOR MOVIE NIGHT "How to Train Your Dragon" Saturday August 27th 8-9:30 p.m. *Please bring your own blanket, beach chair, and snacks!

Recurring

Worship – Sanctuary

We gather in the sanctuary to worship and praise God on Sunday mornings at 10 a.m.  All are genuinely invited and warmly welcome. Services include litanies and prayer, Scripture, sermon,…

Recurring

Worship – Livestream

Join in TPC's 10 a.m. service via Livestream, accessible on Facebook and YouTube, or on our website here. To access the 10 a.m. Livestream Bulletin, please click here.

Blessing of the Backpacks

Calling Students of All Ages! Bring your backpacks to church Sunday August 28th at 10 a.m. and come forward to receive a prayer of blessing over you for the coming…

Men’s Fellowship Cookout (August)

Men’s Cookout Monday, August 29, 2022 from 6:30pm to 8:30pm   Join us for a BBQ at the home of Ross Bregel (across the street from TPC 401 W. Chesapeake…

Recurring

The Bible Speaks to You: Book Study

Zoom

For many of us, questions about the bible abound. How did the bible come into being?What does it mean when believers claim the bible speaks authoritatively? What about those miracle…

Recurring

Practicing a Practice X Beyond Sunday Podcast

Join Joel as he single-handedly combines two favorite offerings into one! Check out Facebook, YouTube or wherever you get your podcasts for short spiritual practices to help you close out the summer well.

Recurring

Sing with Understanding: Our Worship Music Explored

@TowsonPres Facebook

Posted to Facebook and YouTube ! Join TPC’s music director, Stephen Harouff, for a closer, slower, more deliberate look at our hymns, anthems, and responses used during worship. Discover why we might sing that text and how it can be used in our faith formation.