It’s fall and that means time to register for free, thought-provoking and community-building TPC classes. This year, TPC is offering a wide array of program ranging from hiking and women’s groups to discussion forums on the “Seeing White” podcast. All events, classes or programs fall under three headings – Belong, Become and Bless. Participating in these events plays an integral role in developing your spiritual practice and exploring what it means to live your faith. To register CLICK HERE.
You are meant to Belong to a community. To foster and strengthen friendships TPC is offering the following programs:
- Mary, Martha & Me, a women’s group,
- Men’s Breakfast,
- Parent’s Night Out.
You were created to Become a disciple and strive to live the way of Jesus. In Become, you take steps to learn more about God, the Bible, yourself and spiritual practices. Groups are broken into two categories – Grow and Going Deeper. Under Grow you’ll find:
- Animate: Faith – a great introduction to the life of faith,
- Animate: Practices – small group,
- Circle 13, women’s group,
- Monthly Men’s Group,
- Book study of Victor Frankl’s Man’s Search for Meaning,
- Joel & Rob’s podcast discussing faith, family, favorite TV theme songs and more.
For deeper discussions, visit Go Deeper under Become and you’ll find:
- Developing Spiritual Friendships – small group – how to practice listening and talking with others about our journey with faith.
- “Seeing White” Podcast discussion group examining American conversations about race, and the stories about race and ethnicity, which are often incomplete and misleading. Join one of three discussion groups, which begin October 1.
- Bible study of The Gospel of Mark led by former TPC Pastor Rev. Harry Cahill.
In Bless, TPC asks you to use your hands and your feet to serve. Bless others by:
- Providing sandwiches, fruit or water for use by Assistance Center of Towson Churches (ACTC);
- Working in our Intergenerational Garden,
- Volunteering in Mt. Calvary AME Church meal program;
- Assisting the Student Support Network to feed Baltimore County students;
- And, bless others by making and distributing Prayer Shawls.