The Hunger Action Team has grown out of the tremendous generosity and willingness to serve the hungry and homeless not only during the pandemic but also long before. This team has been charged to coordinate the many TPC leaders, volunteers, and the mission efforts surrounding insufficient resources for children, students, and adults in our surrounding communities.
The team’s efforts will continue to support existing hunger and poverty efforts this 2022-23 programatic year through:
- Monthly lunches at Mt. Calvary/AME’s Harvest Meals for the Hungry – join them!
- November’s ACTC’s Thanksgiving Baskets support- more info. coming.
- ACTC Walker Bags continues on a biweekly basis -join them!
- Relaunch TPC’s Sunday Community Lunch! For the first time since the pandemic we are able to again open our doors for Sunday lunches for any in our community in need of a hot meal and fellowship.
- For more information please the contact leaders: Kimberly Light, Patty O’brien, Barb Plunkett, or Jennifer Bolster