Our youth ministry at TPC is for middle and high school teens to explore the life-changing and life-long journey of faith. We believe faith grows and lives in a myriad of places – at home within a family, on their own, and within a community of faith – and our youth ministry encourages all three of those components. Our hope is for teens to know they are loved and accepted by God, and that God is calling them to go out and show the world what God’s love looks like.
For more information about youth ministry at TPC, please contact Jenness Hall.
We are back! Join us starting 9/19 for in-person Youth Group!!
Youth Group is a time to explore faith and learn about the God who loves us so much, build friendships with teens and Youth Advisors, sing, play games in the gym, and eat a delicious meal prepared by one our parents. Youth Group runs from 5:30-7:30 p.m. for both middle and high school, however, after music both groups meet separately.
- 5:30-6:00 p.m. – Dinner outdoors for MS, HS and Youth Advisors
- 6:00-6:30 p.m. – Music with TPC’s Music Director, Stephen Harouff
- 6:30-7:30 p.m. – Games, Devotion, Check-In and Prayers
- Dinner begins at 5:30 p.m. and a typical meal includes an entree, beverages and dessert. At this time we will be eating outdoors.
- Youth Group Dinner 101 Learn more about instructions for preparing for Youth Group Dinner.
- Sign Up For Youth Group Dinner We use SignUp.com to organize our upcoming dinners at Youth Group. Here's how it works in 3 easy steps:
- Click this link to see our SignUp on SignUp.com: http://signup.com/go/awAQHtv
- Review the available dates and choose one that works for you.
- Sign up! It's easy - you will NOT need to register an account or keep a password on SignUp.com.