What to Expect on Sunday & FAQ’s
- Time - Sept. – June, TPC offers two Sunday morning services: 8:30 a.m. and 10:00 a.m.
- Our parking lot is big, but not always big enough. You may be able to find a spot, or you can also park on the street. The most direct entrance to our worship spaces is through either of the primary red doors.
- Depending on your mobility needs, we have a chair lift from the front door directly to the sanctuary, as well as other lifts and an elevator to help you get to any area of the church. The Handicapped access is at the Thompson Hall entrance.
- Hearing Impaired Assistance Technology in the sanctuary
- Large Print Bulletins & With Hymns
- Accessible Parking
- Accessible Bathrooms
- Professionally Staffed Nursery
- If you have an additional need, we’d be happy to prepare for it. Please let us know by contacting the church office here.
What do folks wear on a Sunday morning? Some people dress quite casually, while others wear more business casual attire. Frankly, we don’t care how you’re dressed (but please do come dressed).
Is the service easy to follow?We know that during worship we do some pretty unique things. We say prayers together, we have “responsive” sayings, and more. But at TPC, everything we say is printed directly in a user-friendly “bulletin.”
Are children welcome?
- Absolutely. Children are whole-heartedly welcome in every aspect of TPC’s life, including worship!
- Nursery-For those desiring it, TPC offers a professionally-staffed nursery for infants –age 3 throughout Sunday mornings
- Children’s message & Church School- At every 10 a.m. service, children are invited forward by worship leaders for a special “children’s message.” They don’t have to come and parents are welcome to join them.
- Church School- After the children’s message, children up to Grade 5 are invited to the education wing of our facility, where they participate in an age-appropriate church school class. Each class is team taught and involves brand-new, engaging curricula combined with video technology.
- At the 8:30 service, Stephen leads the congregation on the piano.
- At the 10:00 service, music is led by organ, piano, the Chancel choir, as well as children, youth, and bell choirs.
- At every service, we explore how God’s word in Scripture applies to our world and, most specifically, our lives.
- After every 10 a.m. service, TPC enjoys a time of fellowship together in our Hall. This is a time to catch up with friends and make new ones!
- If you have a question, please don’t be shy. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll happily respond!