Click below to view previously livestreamed worship services:
- July 5, 2020 - Called to Know Joy
- June 28, 2020 - Spirit of Love: Love of Neighbor
- June 21, 2020 - Spirit of Love: Love of God
- June 14, 2020 - Creation Care - The Things We Do for Love by Rev. Mary Gaut
- June 7, 2020 - Lament & Hope
- May 31, 2020 - Pentecost - GODISNOWHERE
- May 24, 2020- The Spirit of Innovation & Adaptation
- May 17, 2020 - The God Who Gives
- May 10, 2020 - Gifts of Women || Gathered By God || Dotsie Bregel explores the meaning to be found in community
- May 3, 2020 - Reminders, Remembrance, & Resurrection
- April 26, 2020 - Finding Wholeness & Healing While We Grieve the Pandemic
- April 19, 2020 - Are Doubts an Obstacle or an Asset to faith?
- Part 1 - Part 2 - April 12, 2020 - Easter Sunday
- April 9, 2020 - Maundy Thursday & Tenebrae
- April 5, 2020 - Palm Sunday - Did Jesus Have to die?
- March 29, 2020 - Brian McLaren helps us explore our Lenten journeys through Scripture and his book, We Make the Road By Walking.
- March 22, 2020 - What does Jesus say to the tired, stressed, and exhausted?
- March 15, 2020 - Even in times of wilderness, God promises to be present.
Worship Moved to Livestream in Response to Covid-19
Out of care and concern for public health, in-person worship is cancelled through June 30.
Worship is livestreamed at 10 a.m. via www.facebook.com/towsonpres. You do not need a Facebook account to view the service.
July 12 || Matthew 14: 22-36 || "Dust" by Rob Bell, NOOMA video
- As worship continues online, we will spend some time this summer exploring the video series, "NOOMA," by Christian pastor and author Rob Bell.
- This week, we explore "Dust," and what it means to be called Jesus' "disciple..
- "May you be covered in the dust of your rabbi."