Worship Moved to Livestream in Response to Covid-19
Out of care and concern for public health, in-person worship is cancelled through March 29.
TPC will livestream Sunday mornings worship at 10 a.m. via www.facebook.com/towsonpres. You do not need a Facebook account to view the service, and can view previously streamed services.
March 29 || TPC Welcomes Brian McLaren, author of We Make the Road by Walking to worship
- Fifth Sunday of Lent
- TPC is blessed to welcome Brian McLaren back via videoconference.
- We will again speak with Brian about our journey through his book, and particularly our journey through Matthew 5, 6, and 7.
April 5 || Palm Sunday || "Did Jesus Have to Die?"
- Each year on Palm Sunday, the sixth Sunday of Lent, we remember Jesus' triumphant procession into the city of Jerusalem, as the crowds greeted him as a king.
- As Holy Week awaits, however, we know things changes radically for Jesus in the days that followed.
- We have long assumed Christ's death was always a part of God's plan, but there is an important question worth asking: Did Jesus have to die?
April 12 || Easter Sunday
- Christ is risen! Death has been defeated! Sin and judgment have no more power over us.
- But what does all that happenned two millennia ago mean for us today?